From making the first chiropractic appointment to discovering pain relief, you are key element to the process.
You will find that if you participate wholeheartedly in your care, you will learn to avoid pain-producing situations, discover that you advance much quicker, and stay pain-free. Many factors aid in your healing process and continued pain-free quality of life:
- Making all the in-office appointments as recommended
- Knowing fully your spinal pain condition
- Following the suggestions for its relief
- Adapting your activities of daily living including your job, if necessary
- Recognizing limitations that your spinal condition may impose
Suggestions for your at-home chiropractic care may incorporate exercise, hot/cold therapy, massage, nutrition as well as use of proper posture and movement skills.
You will discover that you do have the upper hand over your symptom even though there may not be an antidote for the condition. You are key to your care. You can gain back the quality of life you want and deserve.
Some tips for at-home care: